Love all these colours on my blog - they clash so magnificently with each other.
16 February 2007
Why is it that you feel 'bhakti paravasam' when MS sings a song and feel nothing at all when someone else sings it?
posted by Castor aka Kiwilax at 11:42 pm
Thanks Shyam for this one...
I still have many unfinished tags, much to my everlasting shame....no wonder hardly anyone tags me anymore.....
Three things that scare me:
1. Losing family/friends
2. Loud sudden noises and people creeping up silently behind me (they're always doing to me at work, just to see me panicking)
3. The thought of becoming deaf or blind
Three people who make me laugh (really hard one, this):
1. Some friends (with them, not at them)
2. My little littlie
3. Vivek's and slapstick comedy
Three things I love:
1. My kind of music
2. The view from my lounge windows (all green hills and tall pines, with birdsong in the background and mostly, peaceful)
3. To be told that I am organised, friendly, helpful and efficient (yikes, what have I become)
Three things I hate:
1. Smell of any seafood being cooked
2. Abuse of any kind
3. Slugs (for sure, Shyam)
Three things I don’t understand:
Three things on my desk (at home- what desk????):
Three things I’m doing right now:
1. Feeling sleepy (it is 11.16 pm now)
2. Thinking how to find answers to all these questions
3. Wondering if I can make it upto 12 midnight, as today is Sivarathiri..
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Become thin
2. Travel a bit
3. Gain true knowledge
Three things I can do:
3. Yell and swear
Three things you should listen to:
1. The flute, played by any maestro in any genre of music
2. What your kids say
3. What your parents say
Three things you should never listen to:
1. Tamil 'sexy' movie songs - the lyrics are so salacious, they make me blush and worse
2. People who don't know what they are talking about
3. Politicians and CEOs
Three things I’d like to learn:
1. How to write a good media release
2. How to let my mind 'go'
Three favourite foods:
1. Puliyorai (esply made by my grandmother)
2. Dosas with milagaai podi (true Madrasi touch, that)
3. Podi potta kathirikkai
And I could give you at least 10 sweets that I love. You know me, I only never eat more than I can lift....
Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Coffee (of all kinds)
3. Fruit juice/smoothie
Three books I read as a kid:
1. Enid Blyton
2. Amar Chitra Katha
3. Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys mysteries
And what this tag has shown me is how much we still have in common, Shyam, even after all these years. Whoo hoo - way to go, girl! Amazing how many answers I lifted straight from your tag...;-)
I'd like to tag no one specific, thanks. Sorry to be a wet blanket - but anyone who wants to can go right ahead and blog on the '3 tag'....