21 November 2006

Y'day

Saw this poster for Dhoom 2 yesterday afternoon during a lunch time stroll! Stopped short at the sight of Ash. I knew she was in the movie and so knew it was her in the poster. Else, I would have assumed it was Mallika Sherawat. Or Mumait Khan. Or Bimbo-Whoever.
What has she done to herself?
In a way, I s'pose she looks hot and sexy.
Whatever happened to class? Crass rules!

*****************************************

And while walking to the rly station in the evening after work, got diverted by my friendly neighbourhood cop - one block had been cordoned off as there was a bomb scare there!!!! Bomb scares, even in this corner of the world. Terrorism is universal.

7 comments:

rads said...

yea, she does look like shes tanned and beefed right? :))

LAK said...

Hmm. Planning to NOT watch Dhoom, actually. But if the hubby or kids want, maybe I'll go along, heh, heh!BTW, I see we are Kiwilakhs again, eh! It's really hard, keeping up. I'll have to change my blogroll again!

Castor aka Kiwilax said...

RAds; some self tanning lotion and airbrushing for the photo I reckon. But man, she looked more like Rakhi Sawant rather than Ash!!!

Lak: Yes, the only constant about me is change. I thrive on it - sometimes;-) Sorry to muck you around, though! I think I will watch Dhoom 2 - after all, we don't get too many Indian movies in the theatres here....

By Deepa and Supriya said...

I know!!!Imagine somebody like Ash wanting to change the way she looks...what about us mere mortals I wonder!?!
First time here, nice and easy read..like what I see :)

Castor aka Kiwilax said...

Orchid: WElcome. For some weired reason, I've always found Ash very wooden - no warmth in spite of those drop-dead looks. and nowadays, she looks so pan-European, I like her even less.

Anonymous said...

She's out of ideas I think.. whatever she does with her looks though, she isn't versatile in her acting and maintains the same 'plastic' smile and way of talking anyways.. so I wonder if it makes any difference :)
Terrorism .. yeah it's no longer isolated to those few places.... these crazy people use their creativity in such a way that literally anyone, anywhere could be a impacted..
How are things otherwise? Yes, I am waiting to meet my parents- my sis will also be visiting in a few days. Things are going ok with me, it gets quite busy everything put together but atleast that way I'm active!
-Vid

Castor aka Kiwilax said...

Hey Vid: Spot on about Ash.
Good to hear you're well. Things are ticking along here for me too.