22 June 2006

Countdown begins

It's time for a change!

Well, only a month more to go before I actually leave this work and move on - hopefully to bigger and better things.

Yup, my short but sweet (and glorious - ha ha!) career as public servant is drawing to an end.

Life sure is funny. When I was actually trying to get into wirting and publishing I couldn't and now that I am not really trying, I have just managed to!!!!! One of life's little ironies....!

Well folks, me an Assistant editor - sounds good!!! Fingers crossed though.

More on that later, so watch this space....

5 comments:

The Inquisitive Akka said...

Hey that's wonderful!!!!!!All the very very best!

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds good for sure. Good luck to you... am sure it will work out very well.
-Vidya

hari said...

Hi L,

Congratulations. So another feather in the Cap for one of the flagbearers of successful charismatic Non Resident Indians. You really make us proud.

Keep going and wish you all the very best.

Castor aka Kiwilax said...

Thanks Thangai.

Vidhu: Thanks to you too. I hope it will work out well - I want it to!

Castor aka Kiwilax said...

Hari,
Come on!! You're making me blush! Well, fingers crossed and hope it all works out too!