17 September 2010

Ten to one..

Ten hows:
1. How did you get one of your scars? I have none.
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? I didn’t.
3. How are you feeling at this moment? Pretty good – it’s a Friday.
4. How did your night go last night? OK
5. How did you do in high school? Comme ci comme ca
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? Got it as a gift from the Queen!
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? A LOT less often than I'd like to.
8. How much money did you spend last month? More than I really wanted to.
9. How old do you want to be when you get married? Just right
10. How old will you be at your next birthday? A year older than what I was last year.

Nine whats:
1. Your mother's name? Amma
2. What did you do last weekend?
Sat: Listened to Gyaneshwari discourse, got little one ready for dance class, made a garland, went to temple, listened to abhangs, housework and puja for Ganesha as it was Ganesha Charuthi. And overall spent time with the kids.
Sun: Listened to Gyaneshwari discourse, housework, went to temple, listened to abhangs, And overall spent time with the kids.
Last weekend was special though – the discourse/abhang bit doesn’t happen often in Wlg.
3. What is the most important part of your life? All of them.
4. What would you rather be? Be rich enough and responsible enough to make the world and my mind a better place.
5. What did you last cry over? Not telling.
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Myself & my friends
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? A sense of humour.
8. What are you worried about? Worrying too much.
9. What did you have for breakfast? Curry puffs

Eight yous:

1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? ??
2. Have you ever had your heart broken? Not really.
3. Have you ever been out of the country? Which country?
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Too many incidents to recount
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Friends – no. Relatives who I thought I was friends with: yes.
6. Have you ever been seriously ill? Nope, not yet - give me some time though!
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? Stop being so nosy!
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Of course.

Seven whos:
1. Who was the last person you saw? Someone I didn’t want to see
2. Who was the last person you texted? Dana
3. Who was the last person you hung out with? My family and friends in Wlg
4. Who was the last person to call you? To call me what?
5. Who did you last hug? My baby.
6. Who is the last person who texted you? Dana.
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? X

Six wheres:
1. Where does your best friend(s) live? All over the world. Chennai, UK, NZ and more.
2. Where did you last go? To work.
3. Where did you last hang out? The washing on the line.
4. Where do you go to school? I don't.
5. Where is your favourite place to be? With family and friends.
6. Where did you sleep last night? At home.

Five dos:
1. Do you think anyone likes you? Yes, Thank God!
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? Not often.
3. Do you know the muffin man? Nope.
4. Does the future scare you? Nope. The present is scary enough.
5. Do your parents know about your blog? Yup.

Four whys:
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? She's always there for me, even if we are continents, natures and time zones apart.
2. Why did you get into blogging? To keep in touch with writing and myself.
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? A granmother’s name shared between two grand-daughters. So my cousin got the first half and I got the second half.
4. Why are you doing this survey? Chumma, just like that.

Three ifs:
1. If you could have one super power what would it be? To make the world a happier, fairer place
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Yes.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? I honestly don’t know.

Two would you evers:
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? What ex?
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? For sure. But if they loved me, they wouldn’t ask me to!

One last question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now? Yep.

No comments: