13 December 2004

This writer's block

Before I actually go onto this blog, I must and I want to thank all the wonderful people who took the time to visit my blog and more inportantly, put in such flattering (and hopefully true) comments. Really and truly appreciate the feedback. My blog is basic and so are my thoughts, but it is all true! Also, I would like to thank those that did visit the site and go through it, but could not/would not leave comments.

And yes, I would love to visit all your sites (some I have already been to). Will do so a.s.a.p.

Now, coming down to the matter of this blog, let me confess here, I am hoping that blogging will remove my writer's block and let me write freely again, so I can do the articles for DomPost based on my recent visit to India. I have been 'trying' to write ever since I got back in Oct '04. I haven't even managed a squiggle, leave alone an article, upto now.

Seeing all the rubbish that is sometimes dished out here as Indian (both cultural and edible), I want to try to at least be genuine in what I write. So people can get the true pic at least once in a while. Mera Bharat Mahaan (sometimes)!

No comments: