18 January 2005

Full of beans!

It's amazing what one multi-vitamin pill can do!!

I was up until 10 last night, and even found the energy to empty the dishwasher. And I was up at 7.30 this morn. Brilliant, if I may say so myself!! So, I've decided that I am going to be regular about them. Yeah right, like I was with the gym, my exercises and my iron supplements. Still.......

And did soooooooo much work at home today, cleaned the floors, vaccumed the house, did two loads of washing, plus did me cooking too (rotis with kurma). Hmm, not bad at all.

Esply considering that I was a total washout during the weekend, with a massive bout of hayfever. What a waste of two scorchingly sunny days (temp was upto 30C, which is the equivalent of 40C in Chennai, a burnout).

But, there's more. After only a 15-minute nap this afternoon (in preparation for being up after midnight), drove all by my little self upto work _ at incredible speeds of 100km on the motorway, with no one in the car with me! That's a first. I am soooooooooooooo proud of meself.

In fact, I feel so cocky, I think I may actually start bringing the car in to work so I can drive back at night, instead of hanging around for the bus. Why not.

The only fly in the ointment _ one slug in kitchen y'day. However, people are coming to fix up the kitchen tomm, so I live in hope.

Plus I have heaps of changes and plans to make in my forseeable future. All will be revealed shortly.

And to all ye wonderful and not-so-wonderful people out there, au revoir!

PS: Oh no, I've just heard about the third earthquake today and blast, I didn't feel even one!! Missed 'em all!!(Richter ranging from 4.9 to 3.8)

PPS: Gosh, the fourth one today. And I felt it!! My chair went wobble, wobble!!! That was 5.2 Richter. And correction, there have been eight already today, not four!!!!!

Hooray for the Shaky Isles!

8 comments:

Harish said...

You forgot one more thing.. Changing ur template!! :)

I never knew NZ was such a err.. shaky country! Someone shud consider changin the name of Auckland to Shockland. :)

Shammi said...

Three cheers for multivitamins!! :) You certainly sound full of beans!

F e r r a r i said...

Cool! BTW I was also using this template before. But after certain no of posts, this template starts acting cranky, when you view using firefox! Beware

Castor aka Kiwilax said...

Prabz, welcome. but y idli-chutney? why not idli-sambar?:)

Castor aka Kiwilax said...

Harish, Well, we're not so shaky on a daily basis. As for Auckland, it is a bit of a Shockland, considering that it is an NZ city _ apart from being green, it is a very un-kiwi city!

Castor aka Kiwilax said...

Shyam,

Alas!! The effect ain't permanent. Btw, when are u leaving India?

Castor aka Kiwilax said...

Prabhu,

I will keep an eye out for this template's peculiarities. Thanks for the tip. But knowing me, I don't expect this template to last too long either...:)

Castor aka Kiwilax said...

Ravi, the one I had, in fact, was from India. Do tell yr better-half (she does have a name, I presume) to go for them.