2 February 2005

Aquajogging

It's my latest fad and weapon in my already-lost battle of trying to lose weight. This might seem like a desperate measure to all those who manage to stay slim. But when metabolism, genes, two pregnancies and an age of thirty-something combine to conspire, the result is nothing short of disaster.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Here's another one: when the going gets tough, the tough get going!

Anyways, the bottom line is that I've now turned to aquajogging to help me keep fit. It's definitely easier than the gym on my poor ol bones. And the novelty does help!

In fact, I am so enthused, I've gone out and got myself a pair of new togs (the old ones don't fit me too well now). All this after just one session!

I put a lot into the one session though. Gave up my precious Sunday morning snooze and was up by 7.30 am, and at the pool by 8.15 am. Talk about being committed.

I just hope it lasts, especially as I still haven't tried out my new togs.........



4 comments:

Shammi said...

Aquajogging... that would be running in water? :) I guess water aerobics is out, then.

F e r r a r i said...

Whats this aqua jogging all about??

BTW how is the idly mountain? Has it been conquered??

Harish said...

Wasn't Jesus the last to do it? :)
No wait, u meant UNDER-water!

Anyways, chinna vayasula "nelathula neechal"-nu solluvaanga..Is this the grown-up counterpart? :)

Castor aka Kiwilax said...

HI guys,

Aqua jogging is jogging in water, so I don't need to be JC or Superwoman to do that.

And yes, the idli mountain is long gone. Preparations on for the next one!