2 February 2005

Back to school

Well, both my babies did go and both loved it. This was Monday, Jan 31, the day after summer hols were over and schools reopened. Also Shiv's b'day.

There was nothing remarkable about Baby #1 going to school, she's been doing that for nearly 9 years now.

But my Baby #2? It was her first day. And guess what? She is every mom's dream, she didn't want to come away from the Early Learning Centre! She wanted to stay there. And she keeps asking me daily if she can go to 'school' today. She can't as I've enrolled her only for Mondays and Fridays, but still, blessed are those moms whose kids don't scream their heads off on Day 1 of school.I am only semi-blessed, as Baby #1, who is so well-settled in school now, cried for days together at the beginning of school age.

Then, in the evening, went to look at couple of houses (to buy), nothing very impressive though. And then dinner out to celebrate Shiv's b'day at our fave joint Mr. India.

All-in-all, a very successful day!

PS; I have a mountain of idlis sitting at home, as we had dinner out. The menu at home the next two days _ idli, idli and more idlis.

1 comment:

Shammi said...

Hey, i sent a card to shiv but it bounced back.. please tell him I remembered his b'day :)

And I SOOOOOOOOOOOO want idlis!! A mountain of idlis, huh? I've got a mountain of molagappodi from India... too bad the idlis and molagappodi are half a world apart :(