24 August 2006

Apols

to all the blogger pals whose sites I normally visit and whose sites used to be links on my blog. The last couple of months have been horrendously busy and I haven't done most of the things I've wanted to, including visiting blogs. It doesn't help that the home PC is down and needs to be replaced.

Also, in a moment of madness, I enrolled myself in a course and assignments for those are due shortly. Plus all the things that one usually does for kids - dance programmes, games, etc are all on at full swing. Why do I do these things?????

However, things should quieten down a bit after next week and then will try for more browsing of blogs. Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who is still visiting my blog in the hope that it is alive – it is – partially comatose, not yet dead, so your visits won't be in vain.

And since I blindly went ahead and changed the blog template, I lost all the links that I so painstakingly set up! Sigh, one more to-do to add to my never-ending list...

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

As an aside, if you are into Carnatic music, I recommend Sanjay Subramanyan - strongly. He was in Wlg recently and is a brilliant singer - first time I heard him and it was the best I've heard in quite a while...and we have had many famous faces singing for us during the last year...but he'd be the pick of the lot, as far as I am concerned.


And you'll just have to take my word on these two things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When was this Carnatic music performance? Where? Where are these events published normally? Didnt see any such listing on feelinggreat

The Inquisitive Akka said...

Update soon!!!!

Castor aka Kiwilax said...

Bharat: this was on Aug 11 ( I think). I have to look up this feeeling great site to see what it is about.

Akka: I have, chk it out.