2 August 2006

Used my leave time in July to....hold your breath...........watch a couple of movies!!!!

Superman returns
The Lake House

Thoroughly enjoyed both!!
Superman brought back really pleasant memories of college and friends back home, with whom I'd seen Chris Reeve as Superman.
Brandon Routh is just as good, if not better. And it is nice to see that Superman is now a much more than just an animated cartoon - his character is 3D - it's got some depth to it, which is great.

Lake House - probably what will be called a 'chick flick'. Who cares. Anyways, I do like Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock!

Personally, I'd recommend both!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to catch up on these movies.. I'll watch superman returns.. not sure about the lake house though (I like Keanu but don't like sandra bullock much)..
Hindi movies.. I watched corporate which was pretty good I thought (atleast different from the usual stuff).. exaggarated of course but still watchable and fairly well-crafted. I think I'm going to skip watching kabhi alvida na kehna.. i got a sense from day 1 that it was hyped up too much and it would be the usual rona dhona stuff .. also am quite tired of Shahrukh!
-Vidya

The Inquisitive Akka said...

I am gonna watch KANK today. Its supposed to be rather lousy but anyway! Hey I finally figured out how to view and publish comments in my blog! Now I am stuck with the blog roll, will work on it step by step :)
Happy independence day!!!!!

Castor aka Kiwilax said...

Vid _ do, they were surely good time pass.
Akka: AS both you and Vid have mentioned KANK, well, I think it is very hyped up. But I might still see it coz its got both ABs in it.